Our role in your privacy.
What is your data?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines your data as “any information relating to and identifiable natural person”, put simply; any information about you.
When and how we collect your data.
All data we collect is given to us with your understanding that we do not collect any data automatically without your knowledge
What data do we collect?
We only collect the minimum amount of data required and only related to the purposes mentioned below.
Contact details: First Name; Last Name; Email address; Mobile number.
Why do we use your data?
Customer Support: We need your contact details so we can reply to your query and resolve any issues.
Application satisfaction: We need this information give you the later offers.
Marketing: We only send marketing material if you give us your consent to do so. You always have the choice to opt-out of this service.
Your privacy choices and rights.
- You may choose not to provide us with any personal data and continue to browse our website, but we will not be able to process any customer support queries or application forms.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser by changing its settings, however we only collect anonymous data for the purpose of analytics. This data helps us better understand our market, so if this does not bother you, then you may allow cookies.
- We will inform you, before collecting your data, if we intend to use if for marketing and if third parties are involved. You can opt out from marketing by contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to access any information we hold about you.
- You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal data about you.
- You can object to us using your data to profile you or make any automated decisions about you.
- You have the right to transfer your data to another service.
- You have the right to be forgotten by us.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint on how we use your personal data.
- You can contact us on any questions you may have about your rights on email@example.com.
Making the policy great
Thanks for taking the time to read our privacy notice. We have designed it to help you understand what we do with your personal data by being transparent and clear. Hopefully we have shown you how important your privacy is to us and that you can trust us with your personal data.
We will review and post any changes to this notice regularly. We don’t want to annoy you with periodic emails that clutter your mailbox with updates to our notice, so we ask you to occasionally pop by our privacy notice tab on our website and keep yourself informed.