Having a virtual presence is an important aspect of any business. Building a blog will allow you to build a community and attract new customers. In this article, we consider the need to hire a blogger and how to find the right blogger for your site.
Should you outsource a Blogger for your site?
The answer is – it depends. As a business owner, you know the business inside out, and you are the best source to describe what your company is, what services it provides, and what advantages your business offers your customers. When it comes to content writing, you need
The major factor when it comes to SEO is consistency. If you maintain a blog, you will need to create content at a constant pace. If you don’t have time to do it consistently, your best option is outsourcing Blogging.
To get the best benefit out of your blog, you need some basic understanding of SEO. Still (do you mean It ?) will help you attract the right people for google search results. Writing content is one piece of the puzzle. You can have a lot of content but rank very poorly on
Writing is an art. Just like painting and sculpting, not everyone is born with the skill. To get right in content writing, you need practice, the more you do it, the better you get over time. It is also essential that you are become confident writing in the language of your customer user base. If you are not native to the language, it would be best to get someone else to write the articles.
If you lack all these attributes, the best option is to focus on finding a good blogger that will help build an online presence.
How to find a perfect blogger for your site?
Before searching for a blogger, is it important that your identity criteria that will match your business needs?
- Language. The blogger must have good writing skills in the language of the blog.
- Quality. Validate the quality of the blogger. The best approach is to ask for a sample of his work that is published work.
- Availability. Make sure that the blogger can match the volume of content you need. Consistency is important for google ranking and for your audience.
- Unique Content. The blogger will need to generate unique content based on your instructions. He must be in possession of research skills to produce unique blogs for you.
- Ghostwriting. You must clearly indicate that the chosen blogger will have to be a ghostwriter. ie. The credit on the content that you will purchase goes to you or your company. This is crucial since you might not want to tie your blog with the blogger. If you have to replace the blogger, the client following your blog will not
look at it in a positive manner..
- Knowledge of the business. Having a content writer who has written or has experience on the subject will improve the quality of the blogs. If the blog is technical on a specific area, make sure that the blogger has a good understanding on the subject. Knowledge of the business will also have an impact on the cost.
- Cost. Cost is an essential factor when it comes to choosing a blogger. Bloggers will charge you for each piece of content according to the number of words written or by the hour. If you have a small budget, it would be best to find someone who will charge as per word count or per article. Paying by word count will allow you to manage costs more easily. If the blog will require a lot of research, opt for someone with an hourly rate that matches your budget.
- Basic Understanding of SEO. The blogger needs to have some basic understanding of SEO to build the blog using good practices so it will be easier to rank on Google.
How to locate a perfect Blogger?
Once you listed the requirements, you are halfway into the process of finding a good blogger. The next part of the process is to get access to a list of candidates. The best portals to find bloggers are Fiverr and Upwork.
Both portals will provide access to a list of candidates from around the globe.
To find a candidate, you have two approaches.
- Filtering through the bloggers and identifying the right individuals. Following that contacting them to check availability.
- Posting a job and let candidates apply for the job.
Filtering through the candidates is time-consuming. If you are short on time, post a job request, and let candidates apply for the job. For each job applicant, check that they match your requirements. If they do add them to a shortlist.
Once you shortlisted, the candidates select the top three candidates. Ask each candidate to write a blog based on your requirements to validate their quality. Some bloggers will do it for free some will charge you for the test.
Validate the quality of the blogger and grade each article. The top marker gets the job. If you are unhappy with the results, restart the process until you get the perfect candidate.
Final taught and recommendation
Finding a good blogger for your business is a critical decision you should not take lightly. SEO is a long term investment, and you need to make sure that you will invest your time and money on the best written content.
At Gainchanger we automate the tedious part of SEO to allow you to scale your results exponentially and focus on what really matters.